Friends i love to hear from!

Sunday 19 August 2012

Seeing stars!

I've been working on this quilt since last week and just having binding to put on and - gasp - I'm gonna have to Machine sew it on! It's for a baby girl of a childhood friend who now lives in Spain! I hope she knows how much love and best wishes are sewn into this! I can't wait pass it over now! We're meeting them today and I haven't seen her or her family in 2 years!

Also helped my bro in laws girlfriend make a card for her friend last night! Love the way it turned out.. Will b making more of these in the future!! Xx

6 comments:

  1. what a fabulous quilt, they will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. the quilt is gorgeous!! love the colours go you! x the card is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quilt. Of course they will love it. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab Fi! Love the card! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wee card is great. I'm sure your friends will love the quilt for their new arrival - looks lovely. Well done!

    ReplyDelete