Friends i love to hear from!

Saturday 18 August 2012

Banana pizza etc....!!

Ok so I haven't blogged in a while but I've so much to say! I've finished my curtains - started a baby wonky star quilt, made another rainy day bag for my mum, started a log cabin something (I don't know what yet) and Made pizza dough!!

The pizza dough is amazing and makes the best pizzas ever and makes a great night putting on toppings and cooking instead of takeaway!!

12oz strong white bread flour, 1tsp salt, 2 tsp sugar, 2oz butter, 1* 7g fast acting yeast, 2 tbsp olive oil, 175-200ml warm water.. Place dry ingredient into mixer, add butter, mix until resembles breadcrumbs.. Add oil and most of water until forms a dough. Leave for 5 mins then knead either by hand 10mins or in mixer 5 mins and then leave 5 mins.. Cut into 6 equal dough balls and either use now or freeze! Preheat oven to 220c and put in pizza stone or baking tray upside down! Roll out circle from dough and place on hot baking tray and put on toppings. My fav is hot salsa, chicken, banana, sweetcorn and grated mozzarella .. Give it a try and let me know how u get on!!

I will b posting tomorrow about the amazing present I received from Sarah at sewme.blogspot she is so amazingly talented and generous!!

Bye for now

Fi xx

5 comments:

  1. I will definitely be trying your recipe. It might fill my hungry sons! You have been really busy these past few weeks. Im impressed with your curtain making abilities. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo that sounds tasty. I wonder if it would work with Gluten free Bread flour....

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this from the girl who's supposed to be convalescing! Why do doctors make the worst patients! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed you can manage all of this while you are recuperating! I could hardly stay awake for more than 20 mins at a time for weeks after my surgery and there is no way I could have hauled curtains through a sewing machine! They all look amazing.

    ReplyDelete